electricity-lambs

FanimeCon 2019 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Group Registration Problem  (Read 1611 times)

Koru

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
Group Registration Problem
« on: February 24, 2014, 04:47:04 PM »

Hello, I'm the group leader for my group and I was just registering my members when one of their registrations somehow got duplicated. Now I have an extra registration that I didn't mean to make at all! I know it says no name changes but this was an honest mistake and I have no idea how to remedy it. This is troubling because now $110 is charged to the same person when it shouldn't be. Please help, thank you!

ewu

• Administrator
  • Insert cool text here
    • View Profile
Re: Group Registration Problem
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 04:56:42 PM »

Hello, I'm the group leader for my group and I was just registering my members when one of their registrations somehow got duplicated. Now I have an extra registration that I didn't mean to make at all! I know it says no name changes but this was an honest mistake and I have no idea how to remedy it. This is troubling because now $110 is charged to the same person when it shouldn't be. Please help, thank you!

Please e-mail fanireg@cmrus.com, they should be able to resolve this issue.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Koru

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 04:58:10 PM »

Please e-mail fanireg@cmrus.com, they should be able to resolve this issue.
Thank you so much for the quick reply, I was worried there! I'll do that right away.

Koru

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 07:35:15 PM »

Hello, Fanireg@cmrus.com still hasn't responded and there's only 2 days left until the price goes up! I can't afford to wait until then for an answer, should I go ahead and submit the group registration and then ask registration to refund the extra $55 of my duplicated friend?

ewu

• Administrator
  • Insert cool text here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 10:49:29 PM »

Hello, Fanireg@cmrus.com still hasn't responded and there's only 2 days left until the price goes up! I can't afford to wait until then for an answer, should I go ahead and submit the group registration and then ask registration to refund the extra $55 of my duplicated friend?

you can email them again, or call them at 800-924-4232.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

EllaMit24

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 12:21:49 AM »

Why is that number not listed on the website?

ewu

• Administrator
  • Insert cool text here
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 10:27:48 AM »

Why is that number not listed on the website?

The contact information can be found at the bottom of the registration page. It is the page where you are sent after clicking "registration" on the main page. The link is here: https://www2.cmrreg.com/fan_6a/
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 26 queries.