Whose your favorite?

Riku >3
23 (74.2%)
Sora C:
8 (25.8%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: July 06, 2006, 04:05:33 PM

XpHoBiaX

Correction, maleficant doesn't chase people around. they come to her...and she SMITES THEM. O_o er...I mean...o_o well they do go after her and she kills them!

uzutake

Quote from: "XpHoBiaX"Correction, maleficant doesn't chase people around. they come to her...and she SMITES THEM. O_o er...I mean...o_o well they do go after her and she kills them!

:shock:

RUN SORA! RIKU! DONT FALL FOR HER TRAP!

XpHoBiaX

What trap? Maleficant has no time to play with traps. She just curses people at birth for not inviting her to a birthday party...>_>

uzutake

Quote from: "XpHoBiaX"What trap? Maleficant has no time to play with traps. She just curses people at birth for not inviting her to a birthday party...>_>

*wonders what would happen if an Aurora would happen to pop on by*

XpHoBiaX

she was suppposed to die in the first place. >:(

Tabbychan

:D   yea... Maleficant is awesome, she dies... and then comes back in the sequel game O_o haven't seen that before...

Triciachan

Quote from: "XpHoBiaX"What trap? Maleficant has no time to play with traps. She just curses people at birth for not inviting her to a birthday party...>_>

...Oh, really now? Well... um. If I invite you to my birthday, will you just curse Riku, instead? =D They'll be chocolate caaaake.

uzutake

Quote from: "Triciachan"

...Oh, really now? Well... um. If I invite you to my birthday, will you just curse Riku, instead? =D They'll be chocolate caaaake.

Do you hate Riku or something? TTATT Cuz seriously, people who dont like Riku should...

Did I hear chocolate cake?

Triciachan

Quote from: "uzutake"

Do you hate Riku or something? TTATT Cuz seriously, people who dont like Riku should...

No! Don't get me wrong, I love Riku and everything... *hugs Riku*

...Yes? Chocolate cake with Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. *bribes*

uzutake

You:

A.) Love Riku
B.) Hugged Riku
C. Have Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

...you rule. Can I have some cake now? *3*

Triciachan

You:

A.) Love Riku
B.) Hugged Riku

8D I rule? *flattered*

*hands you a huge piece of cake and a bowl of ice cream*

...Hm, if I kissed Riku, would I rule even more?

uzutake

You:

A.) Love Riku
B.) Hugged Riku

8D I rule? *flattered*

No...then you'd be violating him...and that's a no-no for fans...

But now...if you GAVE HIM  to me...that's a whole other situation...*cough*kidnapping*cough* *eats the cake and ice cream*

Triciachan

You:

A.) Love Riku
B.) Hugged Riku

8D I rule? *flattered*

But now...if you GAVE HIM  to me...that's a whole other situation...*cough*kidnapping*cough* *eats the cake and ice cream*

Ah... it's not a no-no for yaoi fans. ...But some of them tend to be rabid. D':

...Kidnap Riku, eh? *shifty eyes* I could do that. Do you mind if he has a pair of fluffy pink handcuffs on him?

uzutake

You:

A.) Love Riku
B.) Hugged Riku

8D I rule? *flattered*

...Kidnap Riku, eh? *shifty eyes* I could do that. Do you mind if he has a pair of fluffy pink handcuffs on him?

*closes off a nosebleed* XDD Yes yes please! And Kairi's school uniform...handcuffed to Sora...

What?! >.>

Triciachan

You:

A.) Love Riku
B.) Hugged Riku

8D I rule? *flattered*

*closes off a nosebleed* XDD Yes yes please! And Kairi's school uniform...handcuffed to Sora...

What?! >.>

Would that be with or without the silky panties? xD; *hands you a tissue*

AHA! I knew you were a RikuSora fan! :x

uzutake

You:

A.) Love Riku
B.) Hugged Riku

8D I rule? *flattered*

What?! >.>

Would that be with or without the silky panties? xD; *hands you a tissue*

AHA! I knew you were a RikuSora fan! :x

*takes tissue* And yes please XD

>>;

Feel we're abusing this thread btw? XP

XpHoBiaX

I believe that was for me to respond lol. I'll come whether or not there is chocolate cake. XD lol I love parties... I hope to be done with my malificant costume before Halloween.  Then hopefully I'll have pics up of all my almost finished costumes by then. ^_^

Triciachan

...Naaah. It's not 'abusing' it's...

...it's 'bumping'. M'yes. We're making sure that everyone can see it. xD;

Yay! I've never seen anyone cosplay as Malificent before, so...

Take that, Riku! I'm not going to be smited! ...Smitten. Yes. Smitten. That's the word. : D

Yumi-chan

mm.. I /might/  cosplay as Kairi (KH2). If I can finish my Emiru costume first. >3

Can't find a good reference picture for Kairi though. ;_;

bleh.

Triciachan

...Am I the only person who voted Sora on the polls? D:

c: Hai Coco. *waves* Hold on, I'll go find you a reffie.

http://members.cosplay.com/costume/51055/ - Cosplayer costume. It's accurate, except she forgot the black hood.

http://gallery.kh2.co.uk/data/media/1/fanart418.jpg - Random picture, but now you know how the hood is attached. xD;