Trinity Blood gathering '08

Started by vasher, February 27, 2008, 07:11:57 AM

kimu

I noticed vasher is planning a Bleach Grimmjow cosplay for Fanime....
My first thought: oh no!  :D
My second thought: I don't suppose you picked Grimmjow due to a certain link between G and Cain by way of a Japanese voice actor?
My third thought: ooooh, now there's more of us changing from Bleach to Trinity Blood on Saturday afternoon.  :P

So if we're a couple minutes late to the start of the TB gathering, the rest shouldn't panic....

vasher

So 3:00 on Saturday and 4:00 on Sunday is good.  \o/

I can't help it if all these cool villains have similar voices.  Easy enough to get in and out of, anyways, so no worries for quick changes.  Gotta deliver a nice smackdown on some Shinigami before moving onto the Vatican. <3 <3

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: vasher on March 27, 2008, 07:07:50 PM
So 3:30 on Saturday and 4:00 on Sunday is good.  \o/

I can't help it if all these cool villains have similar voices.  Easy enough to get in and out of, anyways, so no worries for quick changes.  Gotta deliver a nice smackdown on some Shinigami before moving onto the Vatican. <3 <3

at least you go from one evil character to the next, I go from big-breasted bad turned good girl to super evil pretty boy with a master complex, and then off to be a disney girl with an attitude problem XD Saturday is going to be one of those days where my multi-tasking skills will be put to the test @_@

kimu

As if I needed more reassurance it will be such a fun weekend with all of you! BK Kitty, that is hilarious. And quite possibly deserves to be labeled as "seriously messed up". I'll hope you're still sane by evening.

I'm just going from a nice Captain soul reaper to a...well, hm, sort of a nice vampire reaper in traveling priest disguise. Both of which have a thing for sweets....although one is clumsier and goofier than the other.
;)
Sunday it will be wandering samurai former hitokiri to...someone with another tragic past turned to doing the right thing. I think I get to keep my sanity intact on character changes anyway.
:P

However, better watch the shinigami smackdown comments, there, vasher. I'll see you in the Bleach thread! (Although I think I'm glad Ukitake and Grimmjow don't have any personal grievances or Saturday would be a verrrry long day running into you.)  ;D

Nightroad

WoW!!! You guys have alot of costume changes! (and mood swings!*laughs*) I have one costume per day because I am not staying at the hotel and thus have no room to change!

Check out my fairly rescent DA account!
I wanna see my fanime friends on there!
http://robotdreams.deviantart.com/

squalo

are we going to have a couple paring? just wondering~
如果没人爱我的话,那我会自己爱自己的

Nightroad

What do you mean by "couple paring"? I know my Esther and I intead to have some fun poses planned out for pics! But is that even what you mean, I am not sure...

kimu

I'm sure we'll set up various photo ops, some suitable to the series and some for cosplayers' comedy, if that's what you mean?

vasher

So long as I top, you may do whatever you please. <3 <3

Anyways, like kimu said, we'll probably have a big all inclusive photoshoot, then move off into specific scenarios, romantic/crack/otherwise.  IIRC, there were some nice industrial-ish corridors and staircases to the behind the center, so maybe have some shoots there as well.  It's always nice to get a low angle so the photos show the leg and boot detail that's normally covered up by those yards and yards of vestments.

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: vasher on March 29, 2008, 03:29:19 PM

...............not again -____- lol which reminds me I still need to post the yaoi-con crap pics on cosplay.com XD

vasher

Still sore, Dietrich?  Might want Isaak to take a look... though then again, you might not.

Lulz, nothing too incriminating, I hope.  We have our reputations to think of, you know.  ;D  Also, I totally forgot about crotch!Jesus. *loves*

Black Kawaii Kitty

kimu

:o
After a ROTFL...I think the only appropriate comment there is a loud:
"CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIN!"

Those are just...so wrong. So funny, but sooo wrong!

squalo

Quote from: vasher on March 29, 2008, 03:29:19 PM

Anyways, like kimu said, we'll probably have a big all inclusive photoshoot, then move off into specific scenarios, romantic/crack/otherwise.  IIRC, there were some nice industrial-ish corridors and staircases to the behind the center, so maybe have some shoots there as well.  It's always nice to get a low angle so the photos show the leg and boot detail that's normally covered up by those yards and yards of vestments.

hehe, Cain-sama of course is always on top lol~~
如果没人爱我的话,那我会自己爱自己的

Nightroad

I am laughing soooooooooooooo hard!!!!

We poor Abels never get a chance to be on top...TT_TT My Esther keeps teasing me about that!!!

squalo

Quote from: Nightroad on March 30, 2008, 11:30:00 AM
I am laughing soooooooooooooo hard!!!!

We poor Abels never get a chance to be on top...TT_TT My Esther keeps teasing me about that!!!

I think I'll be the most uke one in the group =_=
如果没人爱我的话,那我会自己爱自己的

Attackthbloo

Oh man this is gonna be a blast!

Here is another Esther coming in XD

Nightroad

T t twoooooo Esthers!!!!! *faints* I think thats one too many for this Abel to handel!  ;)

And your right this IS going to be fun! <3

Quote from: squalo on March 30, 2008, 01:11:25 PM

I think I'll be the most uke one in the group =_=

True, but at least you don't have anybody teasing you about it! *sigh* Whats a cosplayer to do! ;D

kimu

yeah for another Esther!
As for what do we do? <looks at fellow Abel>
We just have to outdo...er...out-behave the Orden?
And from the looks of things, that should be easy.
;)

vasher

Yes, brother, that's my name.  Don't wear it out!  Or are you a teensy bit jealous? If you need some tips, I'm always here to help. ;)

Esssther. Dietrich(s) should be very happy. <3 <3  Go TB cosplayahs!

*updates list- hopefully correctly*