Your Fan Name

Started by Raedyn, May 28, 2008, 08:42:05 PM

Magedark

Sticked to my one true fan name of Magedark. Keeps me identifiable.

Lady_Necromancer

last time, i only did one cosplay, so that was my Fan Name. This year, I was thinking of using "Deiruto" though...
XD Inside joke. I'm not sure anyone wants to know...

kollunz

I didn't put in a fan name for my 2008 registration... But for 2009 I put down Kollunz, which I use for EVERYTHING.
doot

Zefie

YeeYee...and if you know Chinese...call me auntie~!!!*3*
Please don't steal my cookies~

Ciel

uhh...for now my fan names just Ciel, but I might change it when Fanime gets closer.

Neko Eclair

Mine for 2009 is Damechan, because I'm...dame? I lose my stuff everyday and find out it was right next to me after the period I need it for is over.
WITH MY DYING WILL!!!

Hakoshi

My is Beans...but I might change it to my username everywhere Hakoshi xD

Kawaii_the_ULTRA_chibi

Lolidesu
Because my friends say sence im the only girl that hangs out with them I have to be a Loli. And Desu? It needs more NO EXCEPTIONS!
Best Anime ever: Ojamajo Doremi

OtakuMessiah

Quote from: Kawaii_the_ULTRA_chibi on October 23, 2008, 07:46:44 PM
Lolidesu
Because my friends say sence im the only girl that hangs out with them I have to be a Loli. And Desu? It needs more NO EXCEPTIONS!
Watch out for a perosn that'll be cosplaying as kouga from inuyasha. He's my friend...and a Loli snatcher!!!!Just kidding he loved Loli though.
"The only thing worst than being blind, is being the only one that can see..."

OtakuMessiah

Oh and my Fan name is Tenkimo Tsuki. I think it's cool.
"The only thing worst than being blind, is being the only one that can see..."

Ayanami Rei First Child

Mine is "The Ayanami Rei" to distinquish myself from any other Ayanami Reis out there, including the cossplayers as well. Heh.

Unfortunately there's no way I could EVER be a proper Rei with my hair so long and being so friggin' TALL! T_T T_T

Kikkoman

Kikkoman

Can someone tell me if that's already taken?

koji

Koji.

If anyone else has played Tsukushite Agechau 4...well I started using it on IRC back when. Then it decided to stick with my friends at school.

Nanashi

Nanashi. It means "No Name" in japanese.

I got it from the name the main character from Phantom Dust gets if you reject all the other names he's given.
Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html

billgoku

billgoku

It has been my "internet" name for 8 years and I've used it every year at Fanime, will be the same this coming year.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

sky-chan

Well, I'm Sky-chan. I got this name from some of my closest buds on dA since I'm SkyDragonKnight on there. Since it was easier, they started calling me "Sky-chan" and it kinda stuck. This is the first year I'm putting it up, though. Kept forgetting to the past two years. XD;

Mashizou

My default alias is: Mashizou (Mawsh or Mawshi for short)

But I've also used Nashigi, Kyoko-chan, Kahlan, and Mom in the past.
xD
~*Dancing Through Life*~

Yukari Kaiba

i used to have a different fan name every year, but the past few years I've begun using my name here, Yukari Kaiba. People usually call me Yukari or Kaiba, though.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

MaruKyuu

obliviousedward

Mine is "EDWARD" this year.

...Just like last year. XD;;

It's my nickname in general.  (I use it pretty much everywhere.) *shrug*
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!