Post Fanime 2010 Cosplayer "Did you take my picture?" thread

Started by vizualkai, May 31, 2010, 06:10:19 PM

rue842

I was GIR from Invader Zim.  I had both the dog costume head and the robot head.

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: rue842 on June 02, 2010, 05:26:19 PM
I was GIR from Invader Zim.  I had both the dog costume head and the robot head.

I saw you! I didn't get a picture though :-\

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on June 02, 2010, 05:29:55 PM
Quote from: rue842 on June 02, 2010, 05:26:19 PM

I saw you! I didn't get a picture though :-\

Same

Soy Sauce

Saturday Morning - Natsuru Senou Male Version (Kampfer)

Saturday Afternoon - Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)

Sunday Morning - Honey (Ouran Host Club)

Sunday Evening - Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)

rue842

here are the pictures i took:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Rue842/Fanime%202010/
i was also Kaylee from Firefly for part of Saturday, so most of my pics are from the Whedonverse gathering.

christofu

Quote from: Inai on June 01, 2010, 10:04:20 AM
I was the Celty posing with her phone F-M. If anyone has any photos, I would greatly appreciate it.  ;D

Here are two pics that I took of you down at the lobby.

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6861/dsc0205y.jpg
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/8466/dsc0207cu.jpg

Freeden

Quote from: Sesshomaru 12 on June 02, 2010, 01:19:39 PM
Hey guys, was wondering if you can send me any pics you got of my cosplays:

Saturday: Abel Nightroad (Trinity Blood) [the one with the big black wings]

Sunday: Yuuki Cross (Vampire Knight) [awakened version with the scythe]

Thank you ^^

I caught you at the masquerade. That Abel cosplay was awesome. How did you get around with those wings? That must have been a pain.

MyMidnightAffair

wings_of_an_angel

hellos again =x

i was a seikan hikou ranka lee from macross frontier on saturday and sunday
please pm me if u have any pics of me or the macross frontier gathering thanks
=D

Eeri-chan

Quote from: AuroraDreamer on June 01, 2010, 11:37:54 PM
Quote from: Eeri-chan on June 01, 2010, 11:35:32 PM
I have a lot of pictures, most of which are of me and my friends, but I got some from the CLAMP and Naruto gathering and a few other pictures of others. I've only got thirty up on Photobucket so far, but I'm working on getting the rest up. We took about eight hundred or so. Please feel free to look through them: http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd173/EerisedDA/Fanime%202010/

Also, if anyone does have any pictures of me or my friends, I was cosplaying Cardcaptor Sakura (in the Watery Battle Costume--it was kind of like a jester outfit) and my friend was the Watery Card (she looked kind of like a mermaid), and she also cosplayed as Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service. I was also Drunken Fist Rock Lee (with boobs) and two of my friends were Chuunin Exam Sasuke and Sexy No Justsu Naruto. It would be great if anyone had pictures of us to share with us! ^^
Came out a bit fuzzy.

Oh, thank you so much! It's okay that it's a bit blurry! I appreciate it!!!

Also, I just remembered! Does anyone have any pictures from Saturday night of the female Rock Lee, Sexy No Jutsu Naruto, and Chuunin Sasuke running around? Naruto and Sasuke were teasing Lee. They stole my sake bottle and my Gaara plushie and a ton of people had gathered to take pictures of the shenanigans so I was hoping that maybe there were some people who'd gotten pictures!

Twelve Yb TnuoC

I think only seven or eight pictures of me were taken, total, not counting the ones taken by my friends, or at the Shonen Jump group photo thingy. >w> But oh well.

I was Ryou Bakura from Yuugiou (Battle City arc). It was a femme!Ryou on Friday (black jacket, short-shorts, blue-and-white striped bra), then normal cosplay (though no Ring) on Saturday (I think) and Sunday, and then I wasn't really dressed up on Monday.

I may or may not have remembered to take off my glasses before any given photo. xD;

There were two girls in the Artist's Alley who took a picture of my Femme!Ryou cosplay (as well as a photographer over near the protesters at some point), and possibly one other photo, I can't remember. On Saturday I got two or three picture requests, then nothing but my friends and the Shonen Jump group shot on Sunday. However, on Monday me and my friends spent some time in the halls with giant sheets of paper, drawing on posters. There was an Axel (not in her full cosplay) there too, and a couple passers-by asked to take photos of the posters, so if you have those, that'd be nice too.

For your reference, here's a link to a few pictures showing me in my Ryou cosplay; cropped pic from a group shot, and here's another one, though you can't really see my face as it's busy making rape-eyes at Malik. 8D;;

And one of the many posters that me and my friends were drawing on in the second-story halls on Monday; My Poster. So yeah.

----

I'm also looking for the cosplayers in these pictures, so I can credit them if / where I post them.
Edward Elric on the stairs, with cat ears~
Mario and Luigi, fighting over a yellow cape~
Wolfwood from Trigun
Various Tetris Blocks, and again, as well as underneath a protester's poster.
BurgerKing's The King with a McDonald's glass
2% Milk Carton with hugs from my friend Sqee~
Soul Eater Characters, I don't watch the show, but I took the photo for my friend. Was taken in an elevator. >w>;

I've also got a couple of Yuugiou Pairing pictures, from after the Shonen Jump gathering. :3; Just an unknown Yuugi (though I think i've got her dA) that I have photos of, and other than that there was also the Ryou and the Jounouchi that I didn't know. I have a couple pictures of that Ryou (mostly with my friend's Malik cosplay), but none of the unknown Jou. o--O; Um, yeah.

I'll have more photos after I get access to my friend's camera memory card. >w<; So, uh, I'll be back, probably with a full gallery because she has TONS of pictures. I didn't really have to take many, she was photographing everything. xD;

Anyway, if possible, please PM me if you have any photos of me~! Thanks!

flyinvee11

I was Gambit on Friday! I'd love any pictures anyone has!

Also, if anyone has any videos of the Hare Hare Yukai on Monday when I was Kyon, those would be nice too :)

Chibi_Rainbow_Kid

I was a gothic lolita fox with a red wig with ears and a tail on Friday and Sunday. I wore a black cardigan with a red velvet corset, black floral skirt, tights, and mary jane platforms. Red tights on friday and white on sunday  By any chance does anyone have any pictures of me? I didn't really take the time to bring a camera to the con...

Oniko

Quote from: Dracil on June 02, 2010, 03:59:12 PM
Quote from: Oniko on June 02, 2010, 12:37:06 PM
I was Holo from Spice and wolf for both Friday and Saturday.  Most of the time I was at my table so didnt get many pictures taken but I'd like to find any that were.

http://dracil.smugmug.com/Events/10-05-27-Fanime-2010/12389764_Y8m7J#885970106_944CZ-A-LB

You're also in this shot:
http://dracil.smugmug.com/Events/10-05-27-Fanime-2010/12389764_Y8m7J#885908278_ETVoz-A-LB

Thanks! I hope you dont mind if I saved them
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

nomophotography

Quote from: Eeri-chan on June 02, 2010, 07:01:26 PM
Quote from: AuroraDreamer on June 01, 2010, 11:37:54 PM
Quote from: Eeri-chan on June 01, 2010, 11:35:32 PM
I have a lot of pictures, most of which are of me and my friends, but I got some from the CLAMP and Naruto gathering and a few other pictures of others. I've only got thirty up on Photobucket so far, but I'm working on getting the rest up. We took about eight hundred or so. Please feel free to look through them: http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd173/EerisedDA/Fanime%202010/

Also, if anyone does have any pictures of me or my friends, I was cosplaying Cardcaptor Sakura (in the Watery Battle Costume--it was kind of like a jester outfit) and my friend was the Watery Card (she looked kind of like a mermaid), and she also cosplayed as Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service. I was also Drunken Fist Rock Lee (with boobs) and two of my friends were Chuunin Exam Sasuke and Sexy No Justsu Naruto. It would be great if anyone had pictures of us to share with us! ^^
Came out a bit fuzzy.

Oh, thank you so much! It's okay that it's a bit blurry! I appreciate it!!!

Also, I just remembered! Does anyone have any pictures from Saturday night of the female Rock Lee, Sexy No Jutsu Naruto, and Chuunin Sasuke running around? Naruto and Sasuke were teasing Lee. They stole my sake bottle and my Gaara plushie and a ton of people had gathered to take pictures of the shenanigans so I was hoping that maybe there were some people who'd gotten pictures!

I have a picture of you! http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomophotography/4663521529/

nomophotography

Quote from: Vasyenka on June 02, 2010, 04:59:51 PM
I always come up empty handed in these threads, but let's give it a go, lol~

Friday:
Morrigan (Vampire Savior/Dark Stalkers) - was at the Capcom vs. SNK gathering~
Squall Leonhart (Dissidia: Final Fantasy) - was with a Dion Rodgers Rinoa~
Xingke Li (Code Geass R2) - was with a Code Geass group at night with a huge Brittania flag~

Saturday:
Squall Leonhart (Dissidia: Final Fantasy) - was with a Dissidia Zidane, Dissidia Kuja, and a FFIX Princess Garnet. Was also at the FF gathering as, somehow, the only Squall.
Rosiel (Angel Sanctuary)
Azel (Magna Carta: Crimson Stigmata/Tears of Blood) - was at the cosplay masquerade~

Sunday:
Mikami (Death Note) - was at the Death Note gathering~
Angela (Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler) - was at the Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler gathering~
Umi Ryuuzaki (Magic Knight Rayearth OVA) - was with a MKR group~
Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler) - was with a blue Ciel and at the Black and White Ball~

Monday:
Minase (Bible Black)

If anyone has photos of these outfits, or gatherings associated with the outfits, please send them my way~ :3

I have pictures of the capcom/snk meetup and i have a panorama of the ff meetup. http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomophotography/sets/72157624187557236/ I got more pictures of them but i hit the limit on my flickr, if you want them i can send them your way.

MishaRose22

If anyone has pictures of us, I'd greatly appreciate it!

On Friday, we were cosplaying as Magnet Vocaloids and we had Luka, Miku, Kaito, Gakupo and Meiko in our group.

On Saturday, we were cosplaying as Coraline, Link and Shiek (from the 'Whose on First?' skit in the cosplay contest)

On Sunday, we were cosplaying Sakura Kinomoto and Sasuke and Naruto

On Monday, we were cosplaying as Fang, Lightning and Vanille. I was the Vanille and my wig wasn't styling correctly, so I was really fail, but quite a few people took my picture.

Skusek

I was the 11th Doctor (Blue shirt though instead of tan) for both Friday and Saturday. Does any one have any pictures of me?

Vasyenka

I have pictures of the capcom/snk meetup and i have a panorama of the ff meetup. http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomophotography/sets/72157624187557236/ I got more pictures of them but i hit the limit on my flickr, if you want them i can send them your way.
[/quote]

Oh, awesome! Thank you~ :3
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

KazeGaara

Quote from: NeoValkyrion on June 02, 2010, 03:48:59 PM
Hey everyone! I went to Fanime this year as the tenth Doctor from Doctor Who, the one in the blue suit with maroon converse and the brown coat. If anyone grabbed some pictures of me and wants to send me them over PM I would love to see em! Thanks!

My group has a picture of you. We also have some video of you. Check link below. You'll be at the end of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_FRSSXptO4

I'll post the picture later. It's a good one though.