With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

Eeri-chan

Quote from: EJAY420 on June 02, 2010, 09:15:36 PM
Eri-chan, you're so cute!

Arigatou, once again. I swear, you keep saying that I'm gonna turn permanently red. >_<

And yay! More pictures!!! I swear, it's been so hard to find pictures of me as Lee on the internet. I mean, I have a ton myself, but I've had an easier time finding my CCS cosplay than my Lee one. He's so under appreciated.

Cailany

lmao you got orochimaru and the cheeze its!

Hoping to find a shot from the first gathering when chosen_entity(orochimaru) ended up just giving me a piggy back ride cause I was so tired v.v

ICosplayNeji

Oh lordy. I see a pick of me EPIC FAILING at UNO XD

Eeri-chan

Ano sa.... I was wondering, is anyone who went to Fanime planning on going to Anime Expo? I don't really like AX nearly as much as Fanime, but I have a bunch of friends going, and after the awesomeness that was Fanime, I really can't wait another year to cosplay again! haha. So, I was curious if any of the Naruto cosplayers I met at Fanime were going and cosplaying Naruto...

:)

ICosplayNeji

Quote from: Eeri-chan on June 04, 2010, 01:21:02 AM
Ano sa.... I was wondering, is anyone who went to Fanime planning on going to Anime Expo? I don't really like AX nearly as much as Fanime, but I have a bunch of friends going, and after the awesomeness that was Fanime, I really can't wait another year to cosplay again! haha. So, I was curious if any of the Naruto cosplayers I met at Fanime were going and cosplaying Naruto...

:)

I might be going to Anime Expo :-\ It's still up in the air at the moment, but if I do, I'll definitely be bringing Neji ;D

ruby19_4

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on June 03, 2010, 07:44:26 PM
Hi guys!  Sorry I've been M.I.A. for a couple of days.  Still recovering from Fanime.  Good gravy do I need a day to just SLEEP!  lol.

Here are my Naruto pictures.  You'll notice that I really don't take a lot of posed pictures.  I take pictures of things as their happening cause it reminds me of the energy of the moment.  This has the Friday night meet up / madness, Cosplay Checkers, a bit of the gathering and the picnic.  Enjoy! 

http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/SlrSparks/Fanime%202010/

Also, Ree (my sister) will be posting her pictures later.  A lot of the Gathering pictures are in there so keep your eyes out.  (TokenBlackGuy, your solo Anbu pictures are in her group)

Yea.I know what u mean I havent call me friend for 2 days. Love how you took those picture. Nice. Thank you for taking those picture.

EJAY420

Eri-chan, I feel the same way you do. I was looking at AX and SAC ANIME cause I would love to cosplay again. Waiting a full year for Fanime 2011 is gonna kill me.  I am really thinking about AX this year.
Most Impressive.

SweetNiar

Here are the pictures I took of the Naruto Gathering! Enjoy! :D  If the slideshow view gives you trouble just click Back To Main View on the lower left corner.  There you can save the pictures you want too.

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a241/SweetNiar/Fanime%202010/Naruto%202010/?albumview=slideshow

Eliteslayer

I'm probably going to be at Anime Expo, as well as Sac-Anime. Dunno if I'll have my Kakuzu cosplay with me then, but at least I plan on being there.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Chosen_Entity

I was planning on going to AX, but I think I'm gonna have to cancel. If I don't go, it'll save me a whole month's salary! D:

BrightHeart76

Just have to promote my local convention here.  SNAFUcon will have it's first official year here in Reno this year.  There are a lot of good reasons to go, it's not too far from the Bay, it's at a nice hotel with a big ol' arcade, it's cheap and it's on my birthday.  OK so the birthday thing is only cool for me...but just saying.  Anyone who comes will already know at least one person (me). 

I don't do AX, Fanime is almost too many people for me AX would probably kill me.   :P  And I've never made it to SacAnime.  Timing always seems off for me.

Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Dragon Ninja

I'm not going to Sac-Anime or AX because of distance, also I'm a little strap for cash right now. Luckily, there's going to be an Anime convention not far from where I live in August.

http://www.animefivecities.com

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Eeri-chan

Sugoi! So many people are going to AX.

BrightHeart, I totally understand. I didn't like AX the first time I went because of how many people and also because I got the sense that people were really stuck up about their cosplays. I didn't like that. But I have friends going this year, and I really am way too excited about my cosplays this year to wait any more time. Plus, I'll be in LA because I'm moving there for a short time before moving to Boston.

EJAY, I'm so glad I'm not the only one!!!! haha. I am especially impatient because I want to actually find a Gaara to hang out with for more than a few minutes during picture taking. Plus, on the Cosplay.com forums, the AX part, someone said they are coming as a Kimimaro!!! -squee- IT WILL BE SO EPIC! Cause, cause, cause I do drunken fist and ohmygod how awesome would that be! ^^

EJAY420

Eri-chan: Holy crap dude! u don't see many Kimi.. cosplayerz. Hey thanks for uploading those pics. They came out wonderful. I hate having this post Fanime blues.
Most Impressive.

Eeri-chan

I know, right! I'm so excited! And more Gaaras. More Gaaras makes my not so inner-fangirl very happy. Maybe at AX I'll be able to make friends with a couple of them. I really didn't get to talk to any of them for too long. :(

And yeah, post Fanime blues. Sucks. And it's no problem uploading pictures. :) I just wish my Facebook would stop being weird so I could post them there. :/

jackiemarie90

Quote from: Eeri-chan on June 04, 2010, 11:20:42 PM
I know, right! I'm so excited! And more Gaaras. More Gaaras makes my not so inner-fangirl very happy. Maybe at AX I'll be able to make friends with a couple of them. I really didn't get to talk to any of them for too long. :(

And yeah, post Fanime blues. Sucks. And it's no problem uploading pictures. :) I just wish my Facebook would stop being weird so I could post them there. :/

lol you were one of my favorite gaara fangirls at the con!! Your random glomp was hilarious! :P ha ha
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

Eeri-chan

Quote from: jackiemarie90 on June 05, 2010, 08:52:19 AM

lol you were one of my favorite gaara fangirls at the con!! Your random glomp was hilarious! :P ha ha

Etto, arigatou. I try to be a good fan-girl. haha. And it only makes sense that, as Lee, I would be that way. hehe.

Were you the one I glomped on... it was Friday, right? Or Thursday. I can't remember. The days all kind of blur together. >_< Anyhoo, you were, right!??!? :) I hadn't actually planned on glomping Gaara, but you were the first one I'd seen and I was so excited and it was like, "OHMYGOD YAY GAARA!" >_< I couldn't help myself.

EJAY420

I've been to many Fanimecons. I have to say that this was the best one. It's because of y'all made it so fkn great. I will always cherish fanime 2010. Thanks everyone.
Most Impressive.

jackiemarie90

Quote from: Eeri-chan on June 05, 2010, 10:01:15 AM

Etto, arigatou. I try to be a good fan-girl. haha. And it only makes sense that, as Lee, I would be that way. hehe.

Were you the one I glomped on... it was Friday, right? Or Thursday. I can't remember. The days all kind of blur together. >_< Anyhoo, you were, right!??!? :) I hadn't actually planned on glomping Gaara, but you were the first one I'd seen and I was so excited and it was like, "OHMYGOD YAY GAARA!" >_< I couldn't help myself.

I was on friday night! I was this gaara lol! =P :P
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp119/DarkShinigamiX3/079.jpg
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

Eeri-chan

Quote from: jackiemarie90 on June 05, 2010, 08:26:57 PM
Quote from: Eeri-chan on June 05, 2010, 10:01:15 AM

I was on friday night! I was this gaara lol! =P :P
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp119/DarkShinigamiX3/079.jpg

Yay! I thought that's who you were! :) You were definitely the first Gaara I saw. And I have lots of pictures from the gathering with you. I'm especially fond of the ones where all five of the Gaaras from the gathering were around me. hehe. Lee is such a pimp. :) If you haven't seen the link and want to take a look here it is: http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd173/EerisedDA/Fanime%202010%20Naruto/

Quote from: EJAY420 on June 05, 2010, 07:40:52 PM
I've been to many Fanimecons. I have to say that this was the best one. It's because of y'all made it so fkn great. I will always cherish fanime 2010. Thanks everyone.

This was my favourite year too! This was my third year at Fanime, but it was definitely the best. I had two cosplays with poses, and everyone was so great this year! :) I can't wait for next year.