1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

billgoku

That's too cute, and here I am a Rukia fanboy...*dies*
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Lordsnow

Ahhhh, so its a Filler/anime only thing. Alright.
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

sael

Quote from: Lordsnow on May 07, 2009, 10:05:04 PM
Put your name out here and we shall put your forward on the list.

Not too many people go as Byakuya. Men are often intimidated by his "pretty man" ways, and women have to crossplay to go as him.
Considering how many girls crossplay the whole thing about girls having to crossplay to cosplay him isn't really valid. Then again, if you're cross-dressing to cosplay a guy who is rather feminine in the first place, can you really consider it crossplay? Haha, I really shouldn't have a say in this, Ggio's rather feminine too!

BumbleB

Quote from: Lordsnow on May 08, 2009, 12:49:46 AM
Ahhhh, so its a Filler/anime only thing. Alright.
Actually it's from the OVA Sealed Sword Frenzy
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach
*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Lordsnow

>.> OVA's are animated, so I haven't seen them.

Yuu

Quote from: BumbleB on May 07, 2009, 09:35:21 PM
Quote from: billgoku on May 07, 2009, 09:26:30 PM
Ha I can't wait to act out some fight scenes with many of Ichigo's opponents he's had so far.
lol Thats alot of people.  ;D
SPOILERS FOR MOVIE 3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I really really really want to see the 3rd Bleach movie! I can't wait!

I WANTED to see it but then boys/girls killed in teh Face for me.

Me: Whats it about?
Fans: Its about how Rukia loves ichigo more than anyone!
Other Fans: Is not! Its about how much she loves Renji!!
Me: Whats it ABOUT?
Fans: Its about Ichi/Rukia!
Other Fans: NU UH its about Renji and Rukia
Me:What is the PLOT?
Fans: OMG YOUR STUPID AND HOPE YOU DIE! HOW DARE YOU DISSAGREE WITH OUR STUPID FICTIONAL FANTASIES! THIS IS TOTALLY WORTH FLAMING OVER.
Me:..Kill each other. Please.

No, instead they just utterly destroyed the movie for me.

My firend is going as Byakuya too.  He used to make a really good Byakuya. He was mistaken  for a girl once but then he got a jpb that he hates and that takes up of his ime...soo he got lazy and started eating a lot of junk food. Soo he doesnt look so good anymore.  I blame the UW ( but thats a whole nother-tangent.)
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

BSaphire

Hey there Bleach Peeps! ^^)

I wanted to make sure everyone here knows that they are invited to join the Shonen Jump gathering on Sunday @ 3pm Fountains in Front (Hilton Side). Just post your character & title here: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,4426.0.html.

Look forward to seeing you!

Squidges
BSaphire

P.S. I also need the info (via pm) for the cosplay chess if it is still going to happen. :)
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Lordsnow

>.> I do plan to join the Shonen jump gathering. I just want to finish my helmet first.

OpheliaCat8

Thanks for the welcome. Guess I am crossplaying tho. I wanted to cosplay as a shinigami but didn't want to do too much work on my hair, so I ended up choosing byakuya.  Its cool, I made the captain's jacket myself!  And the hair ornaments.  It was the cheapest costume I've ever made, actually.  I just wish I could find a better fake sword.
"I like to quote myself."

Cosplays for Fanime 2011
Fri  -  Kanae Kotonami, Skip Beat!
Sat -  Relm Arrowny, FFVI
Sun - Sailor Jupiter, SMStars

Lordsnow

Its tough to find a good fake sword if you don't watch Ichigo's. I'm going to have to go buy a cheap plastic sword and mold its crappy plastic crossguard.

BumbleB

Quote from: Lordsnow on May 08, 2009, 02:28:58 PM
Its tough to find a good fake sword if you don't watch Ichigo's. I'm going to have to go buy a cheap plastic sword and mold its crappy plastic crossguard.
Mine is bamboo. ;D  :P  Guess I have to get "double peace bond"
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach

OpheliaCat8

Quote from: BumbleB on May 08, 2009, 02:49:27 PM
Quote from: Lordsnow on May 08, 2009, 02:28:58 PM
Mine is bamboo. ;D  :P  Guess I have to get "double peace bond"

Now that's an idea! I should just bring my shinai!  Cuz the fake plastic sword I have right now is.....fake and plastic...and REALLY short!  Shinai are SO much cooler.
"I like to quote myself."

Cosplays for Fanime 2011
Fri  -  Kanae Kotonami, Skip Beat!
Sat -  Relm Arrowny, FFVI
Sun - Sailor Jupiter, SMStars

Eliteslayer

My prop sword is made from wood, so it's a bit thicker than any plastic swords, and certainly actual ones, but at least I can say that I made it. Painted the blade silver, wrapped the handle first in electrical tape, then green ribbon-ish cloth so it looks more like Kyoka Suigetsu and has a more comfortable grip. The handguard I made out of clay, but it tends to break on occasion because of that; I would have also made that out of wood, but after my last handguard broke I couldn't get any in time.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Runewitt

so.. uh.. they sent me the wrong hair color, its too bright of a red for koga, and someone who shall remain my brother decided to try to shave part of my beard while i wasnt paying attention/surprise shave attack! so now i has the wrong color hair, and no beards. ths is turning fail, but i'm considering asking my sister to bring her daughter down for the day, as ururu, she'd be perfect for the character.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

sael

As much of a let down as Bleach has been for the past couple of chapters, I have to admit that this week's chapter was interesting, if only for the info about the Espada that is revealed.

Eliteslayer

I'm actually a bit iffy about the whole representing death thing, myself; seems like a bit of an unnecessary add-on. It works for Barragan, just not all of the Espada. His released form is pretty awesome, though, and the ice mirror/copy trick wasn't half bad. Maybe not the best chapter, in my opinion, but I'm eager to see how these fights progress, now that those two Espada have shown their released forms.

Hope you can attend 'em!

billgoku

My swords made of wood too, but what really angers me, closer to the end of it, the wood actually warped a bit so if you really look closely at it, you can see it warped. I'm repainting it because I've had it a while and some of the paint has came off, only little points but I'm very particular about it so I'm repainting and putting a clear protective coat on it. I would of liked it to be full size, but that would of been harder to carry around. lol The hand guard is made of plastic as well.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Lordsnow

I like the indivuals... but the whole representation thing made it kinda corny and annoying.

Personally, I've REALLY been enjoying bleach as of late(over naruto even). I admit it might be somewhat because of watching a certain somebody transform >.>.

waffle-lover26

Well, as completely off-topic as this post was, I just want to share it with you all!

My Bat' mitzvah was this morning and I'm still having a hard time believing that it wasn't just a dream. I was in a daze afterwards with all the hugs and girts and congratulations @_@ And I still have the party tonight.
I'm going to be on a major sugar high later ^^'
The knives for the luncheon looked like Hanatarous zanpakto. I should haveve taken a picture of them T^T
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

Eliteslayer

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on May 09, 2009, 02:23:34 PM
Well, as completely off-topic as this post was, I just want to share it with you all!

My Bat' mitzvah was this morning and I'm still having a hard time believing that it wasn't just a dream. I was in a daze afterwards with all the hugs and girts and congratulations @_@ And I still have the party tonight.
I'm going to be on a major sugar high later ^^'
The knives for the luncheon looked like Hanatarous zanpakto. I should haveve taken a picture of them T^T

Mazel tov! And enjoy your party.

PS. Got back from Star Trek, it was FREAKING AWESOME! Here's my review.

Hope you can attend 'em!